Tuesday, October 22, 2013

PICKING ON BOB BECKEL

It may seem that I am picking on Bob Beckel, but he could be the "poster child" for left-wing liberals.  Just today on "The Five," he made the statement, or should I say he spoke "parrot talk" by saying, "Republicans want to do away with Social Security and Medicare."

Like other liberals, he makes these ludicrous statements as if the Republicans don't want to take care of the elderly, do away with S/S and M/C, and do not want to replace it with something better...which they do.

I like Bob, and I don't know why, but they say he is basically a very nice man.  However, he is doing his part in corrupting the political culture of this country.  Brainless wonders who look up to him (I don't know for what) take him at his word.  Somewhere on a talk show or another blog, they will repeat his exact words.

Please people, use your brains to see if something sounds logical.

No comments:

Post a Comment